THIS COMPETITION IS NOW CLOSED. THE WINNER WILL BE CONTACTED BY EMAIL.
Brent Weeks, author of the bestselling Night Angel trilogy, will be in the UK this September to promote his latest book, The Blinding Knife.
Full terms and conditions are at the bottom of this page.
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
Please read the following competition terms and conditions carefully:
1. This competition is for a ticket to attend one of Brent Weeks’ events in September 2012.
2. The Winner will be selected at random from the correct entries received in accordance with these terms and conditions by a team member of Orbit UK, whose decision will be final.
3. The Winner may see their name or entry posted on the Orbit website and possibly other websites and Twitter accounts.
4. There is no purchase necessary to enter.
5. The competition opens at 9:00am BST on 2 April 2012 and closes at 11:59pm GMT on 1 August 2012. Any entries received outside these specified times and dates will not be eligible for entry into the competition.
6. The competition / prize draw is open to any residents of the UK aged 16 or over except employees of Little, Brown Book Group, their families, or anyone professionally connected to the competition either themselves or through their families.
7. Only one entry per person allowed. Second or subsequent entries will be disqualified. Entries will not be accepted via agents, third parties or in bulk.
8. Little, Brown Book Group is not responsible for contacting or forwarding prizes to entrants who provide unclear or incomplete information or for entries lost, misdirected, delayed or destroyed.
9. Little, Brown Book Group reserves the right to alter the prizes or cancel the competition without notice. No cash alternatives to prizes will be provided.
10. The Winner will be notified by email.
11. The email addresses of entrants may be shared with companies within the Hachette group of companies but will not be shared with other companies outside the group. It will be used by the Hachette companies to send you news about our books, products and promotions. You will be given the option of opting out in those emails if you don’t want to receive any further news from us.
12. By entering the competition each entrant agrees to be bound by these terms and conditions.
13. This competition is being organised by Little, Brown Book Group, 100 Victoria Embankment London EC4Y 0DY
14. Travel expenses and other expenses are not included.
15. Travel insurance is the responsibility of the entrant and is not included in this prize.