1. This prize draw is for one person to receive one paperback copy each of 2312 by Kim Stanley Robinson.
2. The Winners will be selected at random from the entries received in accordance with these terms and conditions by a member of Little, Brown Book Group, whose decision will be final.
3. There is no purchase necessary to enter.
4. The prize draw opens at 1pm GMT on 20th of June 2013 and closes at 5pm GMT on 20th July 2013. Any entries received outside these specified times and dates will not be eligible for entry into the competition.
5. The prize draw is open to any UK resident aged 18 or over except employees of Little, Brown Book Group, their families, or anyone professionally connected to the competition either themselves or through their families.
6. Only one entry per person allowed. Second or subsequent entries will be disqualified. Entries will not be accepted via agents, third parties or in bulk.
7. Little, Brown Book Group is not responsible for contacting or forwarding prizes to entrants who provide unclear or incomplete information or for entries lost, misdirected, delayed or destroyed.
8. Little, Brown Book Group reserves the right to alter the prizes or cancel the prize draw without notice. No cash alternatives to prizes will be provided.
9. The Winner will be published on orbitbooks.net within one week of the closing date.
10. The email addresses of entrants may be shared with companies within the Hachette group of companies but will not be shared with other companies outside the group. It will be used by the Hachette companies to send you news about our books, products and promotions. You will be given the option of opting out in those emails if you don’t want to receive any further news from us.
11. By entering the competition each entrant agrees to be bound by these terms and conditions.
12. This competition is being organised by Little, Brown Book Group, 100 Victoria Embankment, London, EC4Y 0DY.